Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chasing Spring


We departed Titusville right after the Shuttle went up, and found ourselves in a race with 10 other boats to the Crossover Canal bridge. I outdid all the sailboats, and we made it to Daytona Beach last night and had Nanc's great nephew, and his friend over to a dinner of steak and baked potato, which is his favorite. We departed this morning and made the 830 Memorial Bridge opening. We arrived at the City Marina right next to the Bridge of Lions in St Augustine at 1500. My sisters Dottie and Jeanne are here with Jeanne's husband Harry. They brought me peanut cookies instead of cake. It will be worth turning 66 on the 23rd for those cookies. My sisters learned well at my mothers side. Jeanne is also a hair dresser and cut Nanc's and my hair on the stern of the boat. We will be off to St Mary's in the morning. S

No comments:

Post a Comment