Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday, Atlantis, and Joe is here


Joe arrive yesterday and I gave him the the quick tour of the facilities, especially the aquarium while Nanc swam in the ocean and the hot tub. We dinged to Columbus Tavern last evening, about a 15 minute ride thru wind and waves, but no one got wet. We talked well into the night and started rigging to go to sea this morning. Water is on and the weather is checked. The conditions are on the limit, and we will try it and turn around if we need to.I took some pictures to share. We will be out of touch for several days at Devil Hoffman Cay in the Berrys. S

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Joe,
    I'm following the blog and I'm loving it so far. If this is a taste of what your retirement is like, I think I have a new outlook for mine. I'm going to need some sailing lessons so let me know when you need a first mate for a leg or two! Just let me know where to fly into! I'm anxious for the next blog entry. Keep us posted!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete